Before you sailing, what should you do first? There should be an advance plan for the future and in cases of emergency. This are advises before sailing.
1. Update weather forecast. Why should we update weather forecast? Without updating weather forecast, we might be facing danger in the future especially there is always a threat on our way that we could not foretell. This is why we have to update what is going to happen next. If the weather forecast says there will be a typhoon, it is better not to travel.
2. Prepare emergency life buoy. This should never be forgotten whenever we take our travel on water. Sometimes, there is not enough buoy prepared by the ship. This means we have to be ready in season and out of season. Most of the things that we know is that they will prepare everything for us. Of course not, we are not to trust everybody except our self.
3. Availability of wireless connection for online selling. Always find a way to be connected with anyone to ensure your marketing services online will be provided correctly. Before this, you should have a wireless connection prepared even when you sail.
This is to ensure that you can contact anyone in case of emergency.
4. Let some people know where you are going and what time you depart, the name of the cruise ship and some information with regards to the travel. This will help to navigate you easily when there is a sudden circumstance that will happen. Most of the people who would know these info should be people close to you.
5. First Aid Kit. This should never be forgotten. This will always help you.